- The laundry and waste collection systems are automatic or semi-automatic systems that allow us to send a large volume of dirty linen or waste from one point to another through pipes.
- Thanks to these systems we manage the collection of waste and dirty linen in a convenient, fast, hygienic, and safe way.
- This solution makes it possible to minimize the resources required compared to other conventional systems with a greater need for personnel that can be assigned to other more important services, as well as being the essential solution for guaranteeing.
- It is also the essential solution for guaranteeing hygiene safely and automatically in new constructions of hospitals, clinics, office buildings, residences, etc.
- It reduces collection time, reduces the risk of contamination, and avoids contact with people as much as possible, thus minimizing costs.
Implementation: we are a company that manufactures laundry and waste collection systems, which allows us to generate tailor-made projects with the required characteristics.
When creating a project, we can suggest an infinite number of solutions for managing both waste and laundry efficiently and adapting to any working methodology.
Enlargement: these systems can be expanded in terms of the number of dispatch and collection points, creating solutions such as selective collection or accumulation at unloading.
“MORE THAN 50 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN HOSPITAL INTERNAL LOGISTICS”.
Our pneumatic tube systems cover a wide range of needs: from point-to-point systems to large networks of several lines interconnected by transfer units (TRANSFER).
For transport up to 500 kg, speed up to 1 m/s. Genuine transport robots. Consisting of an electrically self-propelled and self-guided platform, it does not require direct human assistance to carry out its transport work.
A special system that connects the backroom warehouse with the delivery point to the customer. Open and versatile design allows the integration of any automatic warehouse system, transporting the medicine from the automatic picking system to the counter.